Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lvling a rogue!

Hey guys

zygor 2.0 is great btw, but my question is how i should lvl my rogue with the zygor rogue build.

Should i get 5 points SnD and just white dmg the mobs? or spam SS like i normally do lol, or something completely difference?

Surabe

Hello,

Seeing as how I haven't played a rogue since pre-TBC, I'll try and give the best input. Well, I haven't played my OWN rogue since pre-TBC... my buddy gave me his level 80 rogue :-P.

Typically I do the same rotation throughout the single rogue leveling process --

Opening
    Stealth -> Garrote

During Combat
    Sinister Strike -> Sinister Strike -> Rupture -> Sinister Strike -> Eviscerate

If they are still alive
    Gouge -> *run behind them* -> Backstab

And that's typically what I do every time. I always spec. for improved Sinister Strike, and I always level as a Combat rogue. I haven't looked at the new builds, but, that's what I recommend doing ;-).

Hope this helps!

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Well, i'm kinda looking for the rotation for the leveling build zygor suggest in his guide

Comment

rupture on questing mobs? they die so fast its pointless imho. SS/Evis is the way to do it. Keep up a 1 or 2 point SnD if you can chain pull several mobs

Comment

also dont stealth just run to mobs SS-SND-SS-SS-...Evi (if u think Evi will kill mob hit it)

Comment

Hello,

As I said, I haven't even attempted to level a rogue since pre-TBC. I had always used that rotation, but leveling was a lot different back then. I never liked running up as a rogue and just SS'ing and SnD'ing. I loved to poison and bleed the opponents, made me feel more like a rogue ;-).

Silverhawk11
            It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

i would stealth, rupture, ss, ss, evis and ss if not dead yet.

rupture is pointless since the mob will die fast

use 2 wound poisens on ur weps, not instant poisens unless ur specced into it in the assasination tree.

Comment

Working...
              X