Setup Instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Setup Instructions

The "instruction" about unzipping the files is at best poor. It shows to click on the button "Extract all". I have winrar. I see the 15 zipped files but see nothing that says "Extract all"

I need very simple instructions.

Do I need to uninstall the trial version before using the new version? If so how do I delete the trial. I have windows XP

Is there a phone # that I can call?

I clicked a button in winrar and lost all of the zipped files

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mine says 'extract to' at the top. Use that and extract everything into your addons folder. That's what I did anyway.

Comment

I see extract to. I don't see where is shows to extract it to add ons. The default comes up as C:\Documents and Settings\XP User\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\WGAJBXSA\zygor_alliance_manual[1]. It is not made easy

Comment

You'll have to change the default path. Direct it to your WoW folder and then look for 'interface', then look for 'addons' and extract into the 'addons' folder.

Comment

I tried that. It showed that the files were already there. I replaced them all. I previously had the trial version that only goes to level 13. This is still there. I appreciate your help

Comment

I restarted WOW and it is now working. THANKS!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X