Advancement of parts in a step

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Advancement of parts in a step

I'm finding that I can go and turn in a quest, then accept the next one as instructed but find that it does not advance to the next portion of the step and mark the "Accept <questname>" as having been completed when it has. I have to manually mark it as complete so it advances to the next portion.

Is anyone else suffering this?

I'm even finding that just accepting a quest without turning one in at the same person results in it not auto advancing.

Comment

Originally posted by naclos View Post
      I'm even finding that just accepting a quest without turning one in at the same person results in it not auto advancing.
      Same here. I have to right-click the quest to "complete" it in the ZG

Comment

This is occurring on every Accept step.

Comment

Please post what you can according to these guidelines:
          http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3228

Thank you.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by naclos View Post
            I'm finding that I can go and turn in a quest, then accept the next one as instructed but find that it does not advance to the next portion of the step and mark the "Accept <questname>" as having been completed when it has. I have to manually mark it as complete so it advances to the next portion.

Is anyone else suffering this?
            I have the same issue and so does a friend. I have to manually complete the "Quest Accept" step for it to advance. This is true whether I turn in a quest at the same time or not. There are no associated LUA errors. The rest of ZG works fine. Perhaps 2.0 was designed this way; I don't know. The previous versions would auto-step on quest completion.

Comment

Have you downloaded and installed the newest update version 2.0.560? There were fixes in this update to attempt to remove this bug.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                Have you downloaded and installed the newest update version 2.0.560? There were fixes in this update to attempt to remove this bug.
                Yup, I'm running 560. Are you saying it fixed yours?

Comment

So far it seems to have fixed the problems I had been having with automatic updates. I still have to do a bit more with it to see if it's totally fixed it for me, but definitely an improvement to what it had been for me. If you're still having issues I'd suggest following Zygor's instruction in post #5 above so the dev team can see if there's something that was missed.

Comment

Well, just did a couple more hours of playing with the guide and had no problems at all with it auto-advancing.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                      Well, just did a couple more hours of playing with the guide and had no problems at all with it auto-advancing.
                      A little trouble analysis uncovered the issue: apparently there is a conflict with the mod, CTMOD, specifically the CTMOD option under CT_Core that displays quest levels in the quest log. Disabling that allowed Zygor to auto-advance on Quest Accept.

Back to business

Comment

It's good to hear that you found a solution.

Comment

Originally posted by rc2096 View Post
                          A little trouble analysis uncovered the issue: apparently there is a conflict with the mod, CTMOD, specifically the CTMOD option under CT_Core that displays quest levels in the quest log. Disabling that allowed Zygor to auto-advance on Quest Accept.

Back to business
                          I can confirm that this does indeed work. I had to switch CTMOD off completely for the auto advance to work however.

Thanks for the tip

Comment

Working...
                          X