Trouble with Searching "New Posts"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trouble with Searching "New Posts"

Not sure if it is just me, but I'm having an issue when I click "New Posts", I get 160something results and they date back to 2 days ago.

Obviously it hasn't been two days since my last scan of posts... I scan "New Posts" between 2 and 6 times a day, trying to help the community... or just be a smart ass.

I'm using Firefox 3.5.3
    It also does it on IE 6.0

PS. I guess since all of the previous threads were deleted (both helpful and not so much), I need to change/erase the link in my sig?
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

/bump?

Come on now... 4 day old question/complaint and still no response from staff or mods? The problem still exists.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Hmm, we're having trouble figuring out what the problem might be. It works fine when I press New Posts, shows 4 results all from a few minutes ago. Since we can't duplicate the problem I want to say it's a browser issue. Perhaps something set in your Internet options related to cookies or your cache. Try clearing your temporary internet files.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

It turns out that the 228 pages of "New Posts" was actually posts that i had not read. If you remember quite a long while back I posted that the "New Posts" section would clear a few minutes after I visited it regardless if i had read all of the posts in it or not... well now it doesn't do that. Yay!

I was so use to it being "broken" that I forgot how it should act if the section worked properly.

So, thanks for fixing it, if you did anything to fix it or not! LOL

Comment

Working...
        X