OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What I love about my...(fill in the blank)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I love about my...(fill in the blank)

...Death Knight.

First, I am about two level higher then the guide, so I do not mind bypassing mobs to get to the goal. Either from walking on water (Path of Frost) or just flying up and over via my Ebon Gryphon. I am NOT following the Talent Guide (I wish Zygor had an alternate setup) as I have a Minion. This helps out a lot when I get more then one mob attacking me. Make sure you do put points in Unholy Command in the talen tree. This reduces your cool down time for Death Grip. This comes in handy when you do not want to get to close and just pluck one mob out of a group and try and leave the rest alone.

Note about flying. If you have to fly a long distance, try and go to a flight master. First you are on "autopilot" and you do not need to watch where you are flying. This also gives you a chance to get up and stretch, get food, bio-break, etc...

IF you are flying REALLY high and realize you are over your target. You can do a divebomb type dive into the ground and not get hurt.
    Lightbringer Server
    Zestina- Hunter Lvl 96

...Rogue is Killing Spree.

Out of all my characters I currently have, I've never had anything as close to an I Win button as this ability. Especially when you use Blade Flurry and then Killing Spree, you can potentially take out 2 mobs at once.
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 198
    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

... Paladin is my ability to handle 5-7 mobs at once without breaking a sweat!

I did the quest to get myself a nice rare 25 DPS mace at level 20, and I've gone and gotten decent, easy-to-obtain gear for him... add that to a paladins already awsome mob handling spells and my "oh crap!" emergency spells, I can easiliy handle a bunch of mobs at once What I also love is that if I slow the pace down a bit and kill 1-4 at a time rather than pulling most of the area, I have ZERO down time.

Comment

...Druid is, everything

No oom moments, no cast times on shapeshifting, impossible to root me, no Fear (Berserk, ftw!), the list goes on and on. I can be a rogue when I want (cat form), a warrior when I want (bear form), and underwater breathing and fast swimming (aqua form). Instant heals, several different stun attacks, the ability to make a fast egress from losing battles...

Druids seriously kick booty

Comment

... Gnome mage because he looks awesome

I love the lil guy's looks and how he dances! So far he is only level 21 but seems to be a killing machine and if things get to close I simply frost nova and move out of their reach.
          Cairne Realm
          Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
          Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
          Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

....Hunter is being able to tank LVL 83 elites with my pet bear.

Don't get me wrong, I love tanks and they serve a great function in dungeons and raids. But every so often I love getting to the mob first and letting BuckyNekkid tank him. It makes me smile when the tank tells me to turn off the Growl because he is drawing all the mobs aggro away...

Comment

Working...
            X