The Inscription Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Inscription Guide

Hello, I was looking around in the members' area and I was really impressed with your inscription guide! I'm thinking of trying it out on an alt but I have a question before I do so. Do you have an estimation of how much gold it is to level from 1-450 using your guide? I'd like to know in advance so I can start saving some up. Thank you!

Tough to say

There really wouldn't be any way to estimate the amount of gold required as it would be completely dependent on the prices on your server. Also, I would HIGHLY recommend being an herbalist with this so that you aren't at the mercy of the AH prices.

Comment

If you're not in a hurry, you should be able to make gold as you level. This applies to all professions. Often you can't make gold on the items mentioned in the guides because everyone is making them and dumping them on AH. Worse yet, the reagents or recipes you need may be getting bid up because everyone wants the ones mentioned in the guides. If you make a slightly different item (same item level) with slightly more expensive ingredients, you find that your profit margin is higher than making the same item everyone else is making. But it's a much slower process and you get to know the Auctioneer addon very well.

Like the previous poster said, it all depends.

Comment

Working...
      X