Do you use Zygors with Cartographer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you use Zygors with Cartographer?

I myself dont use Cartographer i use Carbonite i just like to know if any of you use Cartographer (included with Zygor Guides) or not and if you dont what do you use?
    Yes
    78.38%
    No
    21.62%

I use Cart... but i usually update it past what Zygor has with their bundle.

I tried Cart3. It worked with the guide, but my frame-rate dropped drastically when i used it with my nUI... it was also a little buggy with Zygor.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

I use TomTom with it.
      Bouvi

Comment

Lothaer,
        Have you been able to get Zygors to work solely with carbonite? Or do you still have Carbonite or TomTom installed? I have been trying to get carbonite support for quite some time so we dont have to have one of the addons installed, but I will settle for a decent workaround at this point so I can get rid of Cart and TomTOm

Comment

The answer is in black:
          Cartographer

P.S. I had no idea that you could use carbonite, so I might end up switching...

Comment

Originally posted by Gilvert View Post
            P.S. I had no idea that you could use carbonite, so I might end up switching...
            Well right now as far as I know you cant, you still have to have cartographer or tomtom installed unfortunately. This is how I have it set up at the moment. Both installed, and the "m" key brings up carbonite and "alt-m" brings up cartographer. Sucks to have both though, its a massive footprint to run both of em at once.

Comment

Originally posted by r1pt1de View Post
              Well right now as far as I know you cant, you still have to have cartographer or tomtom installed unfortunately. This is how I have it set up at the moment. Both installed, and the "m" key brings up carbonite and "alt-m" brings up cartographer. Sucks to have both though, its a massive footprint to run both of em at once.
              Why not just run tomtom instead of cartographer? Smaller footprint to run TomTom and Carbonite instead of Cartographer and Carbonite.
              Bouvi

Comment

Originally posted by Bouvi View Post
                Why not just run tomtom instead of cartographer? Smaller footprint to run TomTom and Carbonite instead of Cartographer and Carbonite.
                TomTom doesnt really play nice with carbonite. Especially if you have the minimap buttons moved into the bar instead of on the map. Which is one of the bigs things I like about carbonite. Add that on to the top of Zygors not really recommending TomTom anymore and thats why I dont use TomTom.

I am satisfied with the guide the way it is, and will continue to use it. Basically the carbonite thing is a hope for the future :P

Comment

cartographer

ONLY because I HAVE to

Comment

Originally posted by xanacks View Post
                    ONLY because I HAVE to
                    He's not bitter.
                    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
                    X