Unable to load new version

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unable to load new version

I downloaded the update for Alliance and launched the install however when I run WOW there is no change with the Zygor guide. It's still the older version even after uninstalling/re-installing the new version of Zygor. Any ideas as to a fix?

Thanks,

What makes you believe the guide is an old version? I don't recall seeing anything in game that shows a version number for the guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      What makes you believe the guide is an old version? I don't recall seeing anything in game that shows a version number for the guide.
      To be fair the whole interface has changed.

Comment

If you mean the whole interface has changed from v1.0 to v2.0 then yes, that's correct. What I was asking is how he knows it's still an old version vs. updated one, i.e. 2.0.560 vs. 2.0.566. There is no change visually between these two versions that I can see and I don't recall seeing the guide show any version numbers in game.

Comment

If you mean the whole interface has changed from v1.0 to v2.0 then yes, that's correct. What I was asking is how he knows it's still an old version vs. updated one, i.e. 2.0.560 vs. 2.0.566. There is no change visually between these two versions that I can see and I don't recall seeing the guide show any version numbers in game.
          Sorry if the first reply sounded snotty I was in a really bad mood last night and sorry for taking it out on you. Yes, I totally understand what you mean he has no way of telling that version 2 has been updated.

Comment

I didn't take it as you sounding snotty or anything like that. I was just worried about bad communication on what the main problem was so it can be fixed.

Comment

I didn't take it as you sounding snotty or anything like that. I was just worried about bad communication on what the main problem was so it can be fixed.
              Oh ok Yeah I think he needs to tell us what version of the guide he is using and which "new version" won't load.

Comment

Working...
              X