One possible suggestion for improvment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One possible suggestion for improvment

Hi, im new to the guide and i have A lvl 66 DK.

It was a bit difficult finding my spot in the leveling guide.

I had to chose the right level, but wasnt sure how accurate it was, on others they were always off on the levels.

SO i chose the correct level, then has to manually scroll down to step 105 to finally get to my quests.

Is there a way to scan my quests and move the guide to aprox where i am in leveling or have a way to search for a quest name so i can get closer to where i am for quests.

Does this make sense?

I believe this type of thing has already been suggested. I'm sure the devs are looking into this possibility but it would be a while until we'd see something like this implemented as they're currently working to remove any bugs that are being found with the new version of the guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      I believe this type of thing has already been suggested. I'm sure the devs are looking into this possibility but it would be a while until we'd see something like this implemented as they're currently working to remove any bugs that are being found with the new version of the guides.
      I see your point, i just know on of the other guides i used had this worked out nicely, i think they might have looked at the closed in, or the town you were in.
      im not sure
      back to playing

Ps, im actually behind in the guide, it says i should be lvl 68.
      This guide is so much better than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by drcoolj View Post
        I see your point, i just know on of the other guides i used had this worked out nicely, i think they might have looked at the closed in, or the town you were in.
        im not sure
        back to playing
        What other guides were able to dynamically place you in the correct spot? Up until just recently, Blizzard made it so a players past questing history could not be called upon, and so no guide could dynamically place you in the right place. They are changing that in 3.3 and we are working on implementing this feature.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X