Arms vs Fury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arms vs Fury

Hi all... just curious if there's a reason my ZG recommends Arms for Warriors. I've always played Fury w/ a war and with Titan's Grip had a better /played time from 1-70 with my warrior than I did with my pally.

Has anyone tried both recently? I'm really dying for some input about arms.
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 198
    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

I didn't try an arms warrior yet, I leveld as fury.
    But recently I decided to switch to protection (at level 80).
    And I soon realized that fury is not so good as you think. With only using crafted items and faction items my warrior only did about 950-1000 dps unbuffed as fury (using the Titansteel Destroyer and Runeblade of Demonstrable Power) and still does 850-900 dps as protection (using Teldrassil Protector).
    I've read everywhere that a fury warrior is very equipment dependent and i tend to believe that looking at my stats. My next warrior gets leveld using an arms setup.

BTW: how did you play your pally? Mine leveled much faster than my warrior after reaching level 50 as the retribution paladin never needs more than 10 seconds to deal with any mob. My warrior needs at least 12-15 seconds ;-)

Comment

Originally posted by jerothas View Post
      Hi all... just curious if there's a reason my ZG recommends Arms for Warriors. I've always played Fury w/ a war and with Titan's Grip had a better /played time from 1-70 with my warrior than I did with my pally.

Has anyone tried both recently? I'm really dying for some input about arms.
      ZG Talent Advisor recommends Arms for PVP and Fury for 1-80 Leveling.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
      X