Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rotations and stance?

Hi !

When u reach 30 as a warrior. Which stance and rotations shall i go with??

I generally stayed in Berserker but had a really hard time choosing between Battle and Berserker. You're best off trying both.

In Battle Stance, Charge>Rend>Heroic Strike should start off every battle. If you're facing a humanoid mob you're going to want to Hamstring. There's nothing more frustrating than having to chase down a mob to finish a fight. I guess you could always shoot them, but whatever. If your opponent dodges (could happen quite a bit if you're dual wielding), spam Overpower before the timer expires. Battle Stance is also great because you can't use Retaliation in berserker. I think its on a 5 min cooldown, so use it when you draw multiple mobs or fight an elite/boss.

Berserker Stance is nice because of the +3% crit chance. The 5% extra damage is pretty much negligible. In a few levels you'll get Whirlwind, Berserker Rage, and Pummel. But not all of those until 38. At 40 you'll get Bloodthirst which will lower your downtime. Until then, your rotation will probably be Intercept>Heroic Strike, and Execute when opp. health gets low.

I'd probably stay in Battle Stance until 40. Until then, Berserker doesn't have that many abilities to use, and your downtime will probably be just a little bit more. I can't recommend First Aid + Herbalism enough. Having both will keep your downtime to a minimum.

Once you're @ 40, I'd switch to berserker and never look back. Shoot a mob or intercept to start the battle, Bloodthirst whenever you can, Whirlwind, put your talents in the way ZG recommends, and Slam whenever you get the instant. Your rotation will probably look like Intercept>Heroic Strike>Bloodthirst>Whirlwind>Slam> (repeat last 3 until mob is dead).

PM me if there's anything else I can do to help
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 198
    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

Working...
    X