No guide in the download file

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No guide in the download file

Ive just had to reinstall my OS and got warcraft installed and then went to install Zyogrs alliance guide but the only thing in the download RAR is carto, zygor guide view and the talent advisor, wheres the actual guides? :P
    "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
    Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Inside of the ZygorGuidesViewer folder there should be a folder called Guides. The Alliance guide is in there.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Hmm then somethings wrong, I installed WoW and logged in to set yp my graphics etc, did that logged out, downloaded the guide and instaled with the installer and logged back in with no other addons and get a error :

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:82: Zygor Guide Viewer frame not loaded.

and theres no minimap button for it either?
      "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
      Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2451: attempt to index field 'db' (a nil value)
        Time: 11/10/09 18:20:13
        Count: 1
        Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:4>
        (tail call): ?
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2451: in function `RegisterStoredGuides'
        ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:141: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:138>
        [C]: ?
        [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
        ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:531: in function `EnableAddon'
        ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:607>
        [C]: in function `pcall'
        Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\Cartographer.lua:928 : in function `LoadLoadOnDemandModules'
        Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\Cartographer.lua:522 : in function <Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\Cartographer.lua:37 0>
        ...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2461: in function <...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2436>
        ...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2510: in function <...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2503>
        ...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2583: in function <...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2546>
        ...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2694: in function <...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2689>
        [C]: in function `LoadAddOn'
        Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:232: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
        Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:255: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI'
        Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:502: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:474>

Locals: self = <table> {
        STEPMARGIN_Y = 4
        STEPMARGIN_X = 3
        RaceClassMatch = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1790
        modules = <table> {
        }
        CancelTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:305
        Frame_OnShow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2172
        RegisterStoredGuides = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2449
        stepframes = <table> {
        }
        SetIconAlpha = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:72 9
        CreateCartographerWaypoints = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 265
        icons = <table> {
        }
        Options_SetupBlizConfig = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:68 5
        QUEST_COMPLETE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1923
        UnregisterGuide = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2417
        ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:270
        RegisterMessage = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\libs\CallbackHandle r-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:117
        UnregisterMessage = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\libs\CallbackHandle r-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:180
        UI_INFO_MESSAGE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1918
        GetTranslatedNPC = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2796
        RegisterNotes = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 145
        OpenOptions = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:80 7
        IsColorBorder = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:70 5
        SetEnabledState = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:430
        IsVisible = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1759
        Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

How are you even logging in? The servers are down.

Comment

im on EU servers
            Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

just uninstalled the guide and deleted WTF, interface and Cache and reloaded the game to make fresh directories and installed the guide via installed as admin and still get same msg :

heres the 3 msgs i get:

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2451: attempt to index field 'db' (a nil value)
              Time: 11/10/09 18:29:29
              Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:18: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:4>
              ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:2451: in function `RegisterStoredGuides'
              ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:141: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:138>
              [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9: in function <[string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5>
              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:531: in function `EnableAddon'
              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:621: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:607>
              [C]: in function `pcall'
              Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\Cartographer.lua:928 : in function `LoadLoadOnDemandModules'
              Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\Cartographer.lua:522 : in function <Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\Cartographer.lua:37 0>
              ...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2461: in function <...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2436>
              ...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2510: in function <...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2503>
              ...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2583: in function <...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2546>
              ...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2694: in function <...AddOns\Cartographer\libs\LibRock-1.0\LibRock-1.0.lua:2689>
              Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:232: in function `UIParentLoadAddOn'
              Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:255: in function `CombatLog_LoadUI'
              Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:502: in function <Interface\FrameXML\UIParent.lua:474>

Locals: self = <table> {
              STEPMARGIN_Y = 4
              STEPMARGIN_X = 3
              RaceClassMatch = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1790
              modules = <table> {
              }
              CancelTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:305
              Frame_OnShow = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2172
              RegisterStoredGuides = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2449
              stepframes = <table> {
              }
              SetIconAlpha = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:72 9
              CreateCartographerWaypoints = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 265
              icons = <table> {
              }
              Options_SetupBlizConfig = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:68 5
              QUEST_COMPLETE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1923
              UnregisterGuide = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2417
              ScheduleTimer = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceTimer-3.0\AceTimer-3.0.lua:270
              RegisterMessage = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\libs\CallbackHandle r-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:117
              UnregisterMessage = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\Cartographer\libs\CallbackHandle r-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:180
              UI_INFO_MESSAGE = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1918
              GetTranslatedNPC = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:2796
              RegisterNotes = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Waypoints.lua: 145
              OpenOptions = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:80 7
              IsColorBorder = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Options.lua:70 5
              SetEnabledState = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:430
              IsVisible = <function> defined @Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesVie wer.lua:1759

and

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Goal.lua:468: 'end' expected (to close 'function' at line 251) near '<eof>'
              Time: 11/10/09 18:29:27
              Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:22: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:4>

Locals:

and

Message: ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:82: Zygor Guide Viewer frame not loaded.
              Time: 11/10/09 18:29:27
              Stack: [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:22: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:4>
              [C]: in function `error'
              ...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesViewe r.lua:82: in function <...rface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ZygorGuidesView er.lua:79>
              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:502: in function `InitializeAddon'
              ...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:614: in function <...ZygorGuidesViewer\Libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:607>
              [string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:7: in function <[string "Interface\FrameXML\BasicControls.xml:<Scrip.. ."]:4>

Locals: (*temporary) = "Zygor Guide Viewer frame not loaded."
              Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Yea, there seems to be a problem with the latest update, we're working to get this resolved.

Comment

I get the same thing, just downloaded the guides.

Comment

Please hold off on downloading the latest version of the guide. We're correcting an error that sprung up and should have a fix up soon

Comment

Thanks, i will be playing Modern Warfare 2 in the meantime :P
                      Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Yeah, I just downloaded the guide but am getting the Lua Error also. Will be checking back soon then hopefully some powerlvling

Comment

Any chance you could put up the old version for download again for those that have downloaded and installed the new one until the fix is done for the new guide?
                          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yea, we just went ahead and reverted back while this problem is taken care of.

Comment

the old guide is up but if i installed the guide over the exiting (buggy) one i have a lua-error and the same problem. i don't want to delete my addon folder, cause i don't know which step i am at ;-(

Comment

Working...
                              X