Guide Licensing Restrictions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide Licensing Restrictions

I tried to scour the form but I turned up nothing related to my question. So if this has been asked just feel free to link the old post.

I recently purchased the Horde guide for myself. My wife plays WoW with me and I wanted to know if I would need to purchase it again just for her, or if I could simply copy my guide to her WoW client.

Originally posted by caedis View Post
    I tried to scour the form but I turned up nothing related to my question. So if this has been asked just feel free to link the old post.

I recently purchased the Horde guide for myself. My wife plays WoW with me and I wanted to know if I would need to purchase it again just for her, or if I could simply copy my guide to her WoW client.
    The answer is in the "Forum Rules" (agreed, probably not the best place for it.)

Here is what it has to say about it.

Piracy
    Don't post links to places where people can download our products for free. Any discussion of and/or links to these types of websites is strictly prohibited. If you wish to inform us of places where piracy of our products is occurring, please contact us here. Sharing the guide within a single household is fine. Sharing the guide with contacts outside of ones home is a violation of our policies. Any discussion about sharing our products, pirating our products, or how to get Zygor Guides products for free is strictly prohibited. Reselling our guides on ebay is also illegal and subject to penalty under the law.
    I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Working...
    X