zygor customer service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

zygor customer service

hello all. i was looking to give 2.0 a shot. I was somewhat unhappy with the original guide, as it seemed like no matter what character i tried, i was always behind the curve in xp and had to grind every level, or every other level for more bars that i felt i should have.

Once I noticed they created a 2.0, I hoped they edited the quest lines and all. I have yet to test it because:

when i attempted to log in, the site told me i had wrong un/pw.... i attempted to use the forgot pw link, and was then told my email/profile didn't exist!

lucky for me, i was still able to email zygor support. their initial reply was nearly instant. I was in high spirits.

After they looked into it a little, i was asked to retrieve my original transaction. they provided a VERY handy link to a site that was able to find my original trans, so i followed through and found what they were looking for.

After that, it took a little longer than i hoped (10 days) till i could log back in, and i came to find i had no horde guide to download. 17 dor ays total from discovery of lost account, back to full usage.

well in the end, today, the 17th, i am finally able to download the new guide. I would just like to say, it was frustrating that it took so long, but i understand the need to investigate claims of lost accounts as this IS a business. I would like to thank zygor for taking time to restore my account, and look forward to continued support that they offer on their guide. Customer service goes a long way, I now feel very comfortable recommending your guides to anyone who wants to level with more direction in the game, and level faster with minimal effort.

Our main technical support guy was out sick for a week so emails weren't getting responded to as fast as usual. Then it took some time to try and figure out why your account wasn't in the database. Eventually we had to recreate your account entirely. Not sure why this happened, but the delay isn't typical of our response time, as was shown in the quick response you received from your first correspondence.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X