Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hours of playing ¿

How many hours per day should one play to reach lvl 80 ¿

Depends in how many days you want to hit lvl 80. It'll probably take 6.5 /played days or so to go from 1-80, give or take. That's 156 hours. This number could be much more or much less based on rested experience, BoA items, RAF, wasted profession/AH time, so please don't over critique that number. It sounds like a lot, but Zygor's is def. the fastest way to go.

Now that I think about it, I've really logged a lot of game hours. Ouch, where did my life go?
    Lifetime Natural Bodybuilder

Current Weight: 222
    Goal Weight: 198
    16 Weeks til WI State Fair Bodybuilding
    22 Weeks til NANBF Badger Classic

Comment

I had not really done the math on the expected /played at 6.5 days. Think about that ... at 2hr a day, 7 days a week, you are still talking right at 2.5 months! There is no way I can play 7 days a week but I do get spurts where I can hammer out 3-5 hours in a single day so guess it all averages out.

I will agree that thus far Zygor's guide has been awesome. I leveled a pair of accounts from 1-60 in really short time but used the RAF so not fair to compare. Now I am going to focus on my mage in Outlands starting fresh with just the guide by itself. So the real test starts now
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
      X