Small Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Small Problem

Guide is great. One problem though...has anyone complained that while playing wow the game would minimize to the desktop...kind of annoying.Any help would be helpfull.

There was only one other person to make this complaint and we believe it's not caused by the Zygor Guides.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

actually I have this problem too...kind of annoying especially if in a tight fight

i havent downloaded the latest version yet tho.

now downloaded latest version.....still happening

Comment

Hello jonesstaubyn,

Are you running any other addons with Zygor's Guide? If so, have you attempted to disable those addons and just use Cartographer and Zygor's Guide to see if the problem is still occuring? This information will help us figure out what is needed to fix the problem. Thank you!

Kind Regards,
        Silverhawk11
        It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

done that.....no difference

Comment

I think this is some other outside influence on WoW that's causing this to happen. Double check for any other programs that are running and might be causing this, I think at one time Messenger service would cause similar issues to games in full screen mode. Also be sure to perform a good virus and spyware scan as these can mess with system performance and games. I would recommend to do some scanning of the official WoW forums to see if there are any other reported problems similar to this, there might be something wrong with the anti-hacking methods that WoW uses thinking one of your programs is an attempted hack.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Have you tried playing without the Cartographer and Zygor addons? Otherwise you can try that by deleting the Cartographer and Zygor addons and play the game. If the game still minimizes itself then it is not anything to do with Zygors guide.

Comment

You can also just disable them by unchecking them when you click Addons on the character selection screen.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

it appears the problem is with avg.....fix in another thread worked. Search for AVG and you should find the fix. Here is fix:http://forums.avg.com/ww-en/avg-free...=show&id=41015

Comment

Working...
                  X