Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm lost... again

Hi Guys and Gals,

Quick question that I've always meant to ask and now actually have reason to.

So I took about 2 months off of WoW for a little break and it was time to get back to it. As always I patched WoW and got the latest version of Zygor (nice changes by the way) but here's my question.

When I got onto the character I wanted to start to level again, a 52 Pally, which I had been using Zygor's Guide to level since 0, I noticed that my quest progression was completely gone. Now I have no idea where I am in the guide, it was two months ago so I completely forget and I can't seem to pick it back up.

My question in a nut shell is this: How does anyone figure out where to start if they are already at a certain level (like my level 52 pally) and what's the best way I can get back on track with the guide?

Any tips and hints would be appreciated!

Thanks.

General rule of thumb when starting the guide with an already existing character is find in the guide the spot where it says you should now be level x (where x is 2-3 levels below your current level). At this point it should only take a little bit of time to get back into sync with the guide.

It should be easy for you as you're level 52, just start the guide off at step 1 of the 50-55 section of the guide. Step thru a few steps and do comparisons on what quests the guide wants you to work/accept vs. what quests you currently have. I'm sure you'll get back into the proper groove pretty quickly since you had been using the guide before so you should have most of the proper quests, etc., being worked on by the pally.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
    X