Guide problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide problems

I seem to be having this same problem no matter what toon I play. I will signon and the guide has set back to level 1 and I keep forgetting where I left off. Why is this happening ?

Couple of basic questions to make sure it was installed correctly.

Did you upgrade from the old v1.0 guide to the new v2.0 guide?
    Did you download the latest v2.0.626 auto-installer?
    Did you delete any folders that contained Cartographer or Zygor in their name from your WoW/Interface/AddOns directory?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Do you use a german WoW client and get an error when logging in?
      Then take a look HERE

Comment

having problems logging in to wow

ever since i got one of the programs and loaded it on i tried to log in to wow and now it is asking for a Authenticator code what is this please some one help me?

Comment

http://us.blizzard.com/store/details.xml?id=1100000622

An Authenticator code is the result of an Authenticator being linked with you account. Authenticators are an extra security measure which you can purchase from Blizzard that requires you to type in a generated number each time you login. The guide would have absolutely nothing to do with this. Did you recently purchase a Blizzard Authenticator and link it with your account?
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

not that i am aware of how do i get this code do i have to log in to the web site

Comment

but i have had problems with pplz hacking my account the last 2 days it took awhile to clean the mess wow might have done it cause it was happening repedity

Comment

You'll have to go thru the WoW website. Try logging in and check in the account area. If you can't find anything you might want to contact Blizzard.

Comment

Either/Or

I had the old versions of both Horde and Alliance guides, and could happily play on both sides. Since installing the 2.0 version, I can only play whichever side I loaded last. When I try play the other side, the Interface says I don't have that guide loaded. What's up?

Comment

Did you download both guides? If so did you remember to delete all the old Zygor and Cartographer folders in your AddOns directory before installing the new v2.0?

Comment

Yep! Downloaded both guides; deleted everything with Cartographer or Zygor. (I'm on an iMac, co I cut & paste the files manually.) Still have the same problem.

Comment

Does your WoW/Interface/AddOns/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides directory have both the ZygorGuidesHorde.lua and ZygorGuidesAlliance.lua files in it?

Comment

Originally posted by nat000 View Post
                          but i have had problems with pplz hacking my account the last 2 days it took awhile to clean the mess wow might have done it cause it was happening repedity
                          It sounds like your account was hacked and that they linked an Authenticator with the account. You'll need to contact Blizzard for assistance with this problem.
                          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

That's it!. The .lua files were being overwritten. I just pasted in the missing .lua file and everything began working fine. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                            X