Whats your average time per level?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats your average time per level?

I'm leveling a Pally and my average time per level gained using Zygor is 1 hour 44 min

At level 47 now (half way to 48) with a played time of 47min.

Total time is less than 2 days 18 hours... at this rate I sure to hope beat the record they claim

Hopefully you can. The grind after you hit 49 is pretty drawn out; but maybe you can keep your stats as they are.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Level 50 in 2 days 23 hours and 9 minutes

Which is 1 hour 42 minutes odd per level average.

I think I could have saved on some time because I went AFK one or two times but it's still pretty quick.

We'll see regarding your comment on the grind being drawn out after level 49. But so far it's been a breeze leveling.

I had to remind myself to go to the class trainer (several levels later) because my talents keep being added to the correct slots automatically and I just, well, forget because it's so freaking easy...

I think (if anything) Zygor should put in a reminder to go to class trainers for new skills once in a while

My leveling could have been much faster if I just picked up the Charger (100%) horse when I hit level 40, i only got it on level 46. So the average time could have been even less!

Comment

The fastest char I played (which I have the data of) is my hunter. But I must admit that I played my chars to level 70 with a different guide. On the other hand most of my chars were played from 1-60 prior to patch 2.3 when Blizzard raised the leveling speed for that section and 60-70 prior to 3.0 when they raised the gained xp there.
        I reched:
        level 50 in 2 days, 13 hours, 39 minutes
        level 60 in 3 days, 8 hours, 16 minutes.
        He's currently at level 67.
        The fastest char I managed to play to 80 was a paladin which was only two hours behind the hunter to level 60. He reached level 80 with a total played time of 6 days, 13 hours, 32 minutes.
        At level 70 I skilled engineering which took about 7 hours (time played from 70-71 is 10.5 hours, from 71 to 72 is only 3.5 hours).
        He got the 60% mount at level 40 and the 100% mount at 61 (the paladin horse was then available at the trainer, not at level 60) but got a 280% mount when reaching 77 in northrend which saves much time in Zul'Drak and Sholazar.

I currently play a horde paladin entirely with Zygor's guide who reached 65 in 3 days, 21 hours, 24 minutes.

I recommend the addon LevelRecorder which takes a screenshot every levelup. You can get it at wowinterface.com

Comment

I did levels 50-62 in about 4 days 4 hours and 23 minutes (provided I did do a Paladin related quest or two, but this was with the guide while in Western Plague-lands, not sure why it wasn't included as a step for Paladin only because collecting 20 minion scourge stones whilst questing there is easy, especially with the Skeleton Fragments you need to collect)

Plus I went AFK once

And totally forgot to get my flying mount on level 60 when I reached Honor Hold... :sick:

Could have done way better in terms of time, but... for those keeping score, average time per level thus far:

1h 36min

Just note, that I'm almost half way into level 62 already, so the average is a bit higher, but usually between 1h 30min and 2h I can expect to level

Not bad when you consider with other guides it took me +- 5 hours to level per level between levels 40-60

Comment

*ding*
            My horde paladin just reached level 70 in 4 days, 8 hours, 56 minutes

Comment

Working...
            X