Keeping computers in sync

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeping computers in sync

First off, LOVE ZYGORGUIDES! When I started playing WOW I could only get a toon so far and then didn't know where to go or what quests to do to progress. After picking up Zygor I now am cruising along and having a blast!

I am running the guide on a laptop and a Mac Pro (Is that OK?) and was wondering if there is an easy way to catch up the guide on my laptop after playing on the desktop? I generally do all of my playing on the desktop but occasionally take my Macbook Pro on business trips and would like to pick up where I left off on the desktop. Is there an easy way to do this?

**steve**

You can copy your WoW/WTF/Accountname folder from one computer to the other to transfer all addon settings.
    And using Zygor's guide on two of your own PCs is OK, he stated somewhere on this forum that you can even use the guide on two computers in your household at the same time when playing with family members.

Comment

I would just write down where you are in the guide, and when you move to another system, adjust that system guide to where you are in-game. That may be easier than copy/paste/hope/pray/curse/cry...... LOL
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Here is a great thread on this subject: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3043

I personally use the method in post #6 as it's very convenient and I don't have to think about it. After it's all setup on both machines it takes very little time for it to sync everything for you.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
        X