X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Guides v2.0 Revealed Discussion

Hi, I'm first!

EDIT - Cool I made it on the video :-D.
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Is it just me or does it NOT tell us to leave a comment about anything specific at the end like the email/above post say?

Comment

One more day

Looking forward to the release date.

Comment

Looks awsome guys cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by themuffinman View Post
          Is it just me or does it NOT tell us to leave a comment about anything specific at the end like the email/above post say?
          Oops, forgot to say that in the video, haha. Oh well, don't worry about it. :-)
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
            Oops, forgot to say that in the video, haha. Oh well, don't worry about it. :-)

lol, I was about to look at the whole video again...

Comment

Simply the best

Well, how can i start?
              To be honest, you guys all know that woman can't drive a car without a GPS... as i'm a woman, i really can't do without this Zygor guide for WoW. Years ago i started with a paper WoW-atlas... then i bought a guide from Brian Kopps and finaly, searching the world wide web, i found Zygor Guides!
              And that without a GPS!!!
              Thing is, i payed for both guides, Alliance and Horde, and even if we want make the neede unique comments to get free upgrades af old customer, honestly, i don't mind paying a upgrade fee.
              Why?
              - I'm a very happy Zygor customer
              - I get payed to work and everybody should
              - For me there is no way that i will play WoW without Zygor

So thanks in advance for the good work guys,

Greeting from Belgium!

Cloviskatje

Comment

Question...

Looks great guys - I couldn't tell from the video, is there still going to be the resize upwards and lock options on the UI? Looks like the new skin might be bigger than the previous minimalist window so I might have to redo my UI again.

Lots of nice bells and whistles but the real value here continues to be your paths and your support. Second to none!

Comment

Sounds good Can't wait till it is released

Comment

Hello porifera,

Yes, there is both of these features. They just don't look the same. If you click at the very bottom of the guide, or in the bottom right, you can hold down the button and resize it to your likeing. The lock button is there, and I'd have to open my WoW client to remember exactly where it is, but I'm heading to bed in a minute :-).

I'm not quite sure how the trial version looks, or how it even works, but if you search around with the buttons you'll be able to figure it out :-). The guide is a lot more simple than it looks. Just take a couple of minutes to check out all of the features available to you :-).

Silverhawk11
                    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Demo

Looking at the files contained in the demo, it looks like it will be fairly easy to modify the talent trees with custom ones. Haven't really tried it yet though, just poking around...

Comment

Demo Question

The demo looks like it will use the same directory as the current 1.x version of the guide. Will that cause problems if we install on top of it, either with the demo or the installed version? Just want to make sure I can still use the old guide until the new one is available.

Thanks!

Comment

I just started a new toon to test this guide. Now. In under 5 minutes I where able to ding lvl 2. Ain't the firts time I use Zygor guide though. But i had to test Zugor V2.0. And I loved this flashy thing because now I know when to stop so I could advance in the guide.

I loaded up my DK to test the talent feature. So. Tomorrow the guide itself wil be released. And now I seriously can't wait. x)

Comment

First, I do not see how the new Zygor Guide could comply with Blizzard's new UI policy and still be for sale. It's an open-and-close case, really, in front of any court of law : if you require money for download of the full version in any way, you don't comply. You can't even ask for donations in-game. So that means if you decide to comply you are forced to give your hard work away for free and ask for a donation in your website. If you do that, how many people will pay? If you don't do that, you're well-known enough that Blizzard will sue you and you lose even more money. Blizzard just robbed you.

Second, I'm French and while I'm very, very happy about your addon, the automated next function doesn't work very well. I would be very, very happy to provide a list of translations for all the keywords, if you provided a list of keywords.

I really hope you'll still be making money from your addon years from now.

Comment

I feel bad, The past few days ive been posting about how I was unhappy about paying a upgrade fee and you wanting us to pay more money, But after seeing it in action im very impressed but Im not 100% sure I would pay for it still, I think at most I would do $10 and I would do that on Donation basis..

P.S, Do we need 2000 replies in THIS topic by tommorow?
                              "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
                              Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Working...
                              X