• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor Says - "Want Some Gold?" Discussion

omgomgomg! I'm so happy
    phew...ok
    Come on Oct 20!!!

Ok so i'm kind of a spazz...just excited.

-bloodess-

Wish it was now

Comment

As I mentioned in my comment, I learned to use the auction house the hard way, so I don't need more competition with this guide. But I will be damned if I'm going to miss out on getting it, might be something I don't already know!

I'm just praying that it's released at a sensible hour, so us UK and European players can get it in the prelaunch sale.

Comment

Originally posted by skullheadface View Post
        As I mentioned in my comment, I learned to use the auction house the hard way, so I don't need more competition with this guide. But I will be damned if I'm going to miss out on getting it, might be something I don't already know!

I'm just praying that it's released at a sensible hour, so us UK and European players can get it in the prelaunch sale.
        We will probably launch around 9am-11am Eastern Time. So, that would be 3pm-4pm UK time?
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
          We will probably launch around 9am-11am Eastern Time. So, that would be 3pm-4pm UK time?
          Yup, that's 2pm-4pm UK time, great stuff, thanks

Comment

ok quick question. If you are undecided if it's an upgrade or not for members. The bonus only is offered to the first 1000 people that buys the 2.0. If it's giving to us for free as a standing customer do we get the bonus gold auction guide as well ?

Had to ask

Comment

Originally posted by nekroev View Post
              ok quick question. If you are undecided if it's an upgrade or not for members. The bonus only is offered to the first 1000 people that buys the 2.0. If it's giving to us for free as a standing customer do we get the bonus gold auction guide as well ?

Had to ask
              As previous customers, you guys automatically get the bonuses for free. When 2.0 is released, you'll just have them inside the Members Area, no need to do anything.

Thanks for choosing Zygor Guides. :-)

Comment

thats awesome thanks for the gift to us loyal zygorites!

Comment

Impressed!

As previous customers, you guys automatically get the bonuses for free. When 2.0 is released, you'll just have them inside the Members Area, no need to do anything.
                  Man, way to go guys. Thanks!

Comment

So is there any "range" of the price for the fancy upgrade of 2.0? Even a very vague price will be nice!

By the way love the guides!

Comment

Originally posted by uwin91 View Post
                      So is there any "range" of the price for the fancy upgrade of 2.0? Even a very vague price will be nice!

By the way love the guides!
                      If we decide to require an Upgrade fee at all, it will be either $5.00 or $10.00 USD. Still a good possibility for no Upgrade fee required, though.

Comment

Free bonus for loyal customer base FTW!! Thanks Zygor for great guide and great customer services and feedback

Comment

This is going to be great! I can't wait for the release!

Thanks for choosing Zygor Guides. :-)
                          Wow! Thanks so much Zygor!

Comment

I wouldn't mind paying an extra $5.00 or $10.00, it's worth it in my opinion, specially now since I'm leveling my lock and I'm getting the gold guide as a bonus

Comment

Not so many days to go

Hi zygor,

Looking forward to launch day was a bit worried about launch time as i'm in the UK but read in forum it will be about 2-4 PM uk time so thats ok ;-), bit confused about "free bonus matirial" for people who already have the guide why would you do that?

or have i got it wrong.

I did mention about the $5 fee for version 2 I now feal this is exceptable as the analogy of photoshop 3 - photoshop 4 with update fee.

Look forward to you new guide

spasm.

Comment

Working...
                              X