Does the guide stop tracking at 80?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does the guide stop tracking at 80?

Spent a mess of time getting SSO rep (I know - why) and dinged 80 before finshing the Fjorde. So am in Dragonblight and the guide doesn't want to track. Guide just makes it easier to finish all the quests within an area.
    8-)

I didn't try the 2.0 guide but with the old guide I had no problems playing further after hitting level 80.
    What guide version do you use and do you use a non english WoW client?

Comment

You shouldn't have any issues with it tracking when you're 80 and haven't finished those quests. They appear to track per quest you do, so the guide will change to green on steps you already finished (even if it's out of order)

I'm constantly about a full level ahead of the guide, and unless you reach the end of the guide, it will keep on going on till the last step that says you're level 80 now...

Comment

Originally posted by ledbetts View Post
        Spent a mess of time getting SSO rep (I know - why) and dinged 80 before finshing the Fjorde. So am in Dragonblight and the guide doesn't want to track. Guide just makes it easier to finish all the quests within an area.
        8-)
        Have you reached the end of the level 80 guide already, or did you ding 80 but still have steps to do.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Using the Nov 19th version - English WOW client and yes dinged 80 really early - on step 81 of Dragonblight (level 74). I can manually shift from step to step - but no maker or pointers (coords at top of step anyway) and I have to keep track of the step on a piece of paper. Not a big deal - was curious because as a DK - I need Argent Crusade rep for crusader status - so need ZD and Icecrown quests, etc. Figured I do all the stuff in rotation - but.....

Comment

Please send us screenshots of your addon list and a screenshot in-game. Send them to support@zygorguides.com.
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

80 and Beyond (Alliance Gude - could also apply to Horde)

I think this question goes here.

I have two 80's, one of which I levelled without Zygor and one levelled with Zygor. Wow, what a difference, and how much more enjoyable to play with Zygor. I've thanked you before for this guide but can't help noting it each time I post.

My question - I'm a lazy player. I like to know where to go and what to do, but my memory sucks (I'm a retired senior). The guide stops at 80 in roughly mid-Storm Peaks. I've been 80 since before entering Storm Peaks and have no problem with tracking subsequently. Is there any possibility at all of a continuation from the stopping point through Storm Peaks and through Ice Crown? I realize that to some people this seems pointless but people like me would LOVE it. I wouldn't even mind paying a little extra just for the additional areas. It would save a lot of blundering around trying to figure out which are worth doing and which are not. I'd probably have to do them all just because I'd never figure that out.

Of course, I realize Blizz will be releasing up to level 85 and Zygor will update or release new for that as well, but assuming it will not include the areas of Storm Peaks and Ice Crown not covered in the current guide, I'm crossing my fingers that Zygor will consider doing that small "fill in" guide.

Please consider it, I hope the economics would work out. Thanks again.

Comment

Working...
              X