wow....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow....

I need to whine about my horible week to people who understand wow addictions....
    so woo wensday off good day of wow thursday thanksgiving cooking and family 2 pm after lunch with family go to log on wow pass won't work check email I got 3 hour ban for spamming? Had to reset password log in all my gold was gone and someone transferred my pally to vashj then after I report it 2 days to get it back after that my laptop just dies and won't take a charge I can't afford to get it fixed till next week then I won't have my computer for a month.... This week sucks..
    Quote: "This is how it starts off.. everyone needs a Warlock alt.. then it becomes their main.. then they start taking over third world countries. Stuff happens."

-Abi http://kungaloosh.wordpress.com/

Damn, when it rains it pours.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ick!

I can feel your pain. I am not going through the same issues as you are but what I am going through is WoW withdraw as well

My fiancée decided that she is "not going to compete with a game" so I have been taking a break for a little over a week. I did log in twice to do a simple scan of the AH (login, start scan, come back couple hours later to quit game) but that is it. I have not played in over a week. The first 4-5 days I found myself thinking of the game more then I should have been but the last few days I have not thought about WoW at all. So maybe in the end this is a good thing *shrug*
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
      X