Fps doa!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fps doa!?

So, I finally got around to updating to the new guide version(shame on me I know)
    I was running nice and smooth, and for some odd reason when I finally turned on the guide to try and sync up where I am with the questing and what not, I found that while I was still running ~the same FPS, for some reason it "looked" choppy. Was wondering if anyone else was having such issues.

If it helps it seems to only become choppy when the window is actually open.

Comment

I've noticed that occasionally (definitely not every time) that when I'm trying to move the guide window that everything gets really laggy for the video but as soon as I let go of the window it's all fine.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Well it isn't when I try to move it, as it is nice and tucked away in a corner where it should be (dig the new look btw) Still trying to get quests synced up... bg exp has me 64 with 0 of the prereqs done to a bit of what it's pointing me to at the moment >.>.
        With the actual viewer closed, it's fine and dandy, just when I open it up to look at steps or leave it open because it makes my UI not so... bland(typical bar here, target there ui +guide looks fancy).

Comment

What are your system specs?
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Just a lil dell xps going on 5 years old. two gigs ram is all I know for sure, running off an external hard drive for the game though if that makes a difference I've not really noticed.

Comment

I have the same lag when I move it.

I have all the video setting set on low as well

My computer is just two years old and I run Vista I run alot of mods plus I duel box but it still does it even when I run just the guide and one account.
              All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
              LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
              LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
              LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
              LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
              LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
              LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
              LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

Working...
              X