I have a question about buying a 30 day wow time from Blizzard

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question about buying a 30 day wow time from Blizzard

So I was thinking of buying the 30 day WOW time from the blizzard shop, but it says I have to put my wow account info to buy. I'm just wondering if I buy it will they automatically renew it every month because I dont want that.

I'm not positive about this as I've never done this, but if you're referring to one of the time cards and not setting up a subscription I'd imagine that they look for the WoW account info in order to automatically apply the 30 days to your account instead of you having to enter in a key. The only time it should auto-renew every month is if you're signing up for the normal subscription and it gives you 4 different billing cycle plans to pick from.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by sekse View Post
      So I was thinking of buying the 30 day WOW time from the blizzard shop, but it says I have to put my wow account info to buy. I'm just wondering if I buy it will they automatically renew it every month because I dont want that.
      I chose not to use this method for one simple reason. LONG ago, and still today, it is reported that the codes are being copied before they are sold. So what you are buying is a used code, and have waisted your money.

If you are looking to control the monthly expense, but limit access to a 'live' credit/debit card, you may want to consider a pre-pay Visa or similar.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

You can also use PayPal for WoW payments if you want.

As for the copied time codes, this would not apply if you're buying it directly thru the Blizzard store. Going thru a non-Blizzard store to get a time code is pretty much a waste of time and money. If you don't go thru the Blizzard store the only other 'safe' option for obtaining a time code would be to run out to your local Wal-Mart and get a time card from there, just be sure to check and see if the silver has been rubbed off of the card. If it has then someone's probably used that code.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You can also use the subscription method to pay with VISA or similar credit card to get 30 days of play time and then when you have gotten the 30 days of playtime you remove your subscription. Then you can continue to play for 30 days but when the time comes to renew the subscription you will not be able to play anymore until you add a new subscription or pay with game card.

Comment

Working...
          X