Warrior Problems :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Warrior Problems :(

Hi, I don't know if this is the best to post this question, but here I am.

I'm a level 60 warrior Dwarf. I'm specet Arms PvP. (and ofc I'm using the guide)
    But when I level in Outland it seems that the mob are hitting me hard, cause I loose so much HP, it's like I'm losing 20-30% for each mob I try to kill. And that makes it even harder to AoE kill, even with Bladestorm...

Please help me

( Can link armory if thats needed)

The problem you encounter is that the warrior is very dependent on his equipment. With pre outland stuff you have a hard time until you get some better items.
    I remember that I did not play my warrior a long time because I had the same problems (I did not play with a guide at that time).

One thing to make Life easier is to get a flying mount as quick as possible.
    The second thing is, look at the quest rewards you get from the first quests and turn them in when you complete them even if the guide tells you to go elsewhere first. Especially a good weapon is vital.

If you still encounter problems and you have friends with higher level chars you can ask them to help you with the first quests. I let my rogue pull through a big part of HFP as it was a pain playing until I got some good items.

And you can consider playing as protection warrior temporary (but choose offensive items as quest reward). You will be surprised what a difference it makes when playing a tank. You take much less damage but still have some good skills to bring down the mobs.

The last resort is the auction house where you can get some goot BC equipment so you don't have to wait for quest rewards. But those items are mostly very expensive. I recommend to only look for weapons there. The faster the mob goes down the fewer he hurts you. But as a warrior you quickly get some good weapons from the quests you do.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      .. you have friends with higher level chars you can ask them to ..
      if so, ask for boost in ramparts for Hellreaver

Comment

Yeah, okey I tried some more today with better gear and it went fine =) thanks

Comment

Yes get run for Hellreaver will help alot. I have alos found grinding out 1 to 2 levels ahead of the guide makes life so much smoother. Every now and then you will find mobs that will go down quick and easy that are still worth good XP. I suggest grind those mobs for a whole level if you have the patience. If you have Level 80 friend have him run you through a few instances that are 5-10 levels higher than you till you get 1 or 2 levels then back to the guide.

Comment

So I should boost it to level 62/63/64 and get imba gear and pew?

Comment

Working...
            X