Why is this happening?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is this happening?

Ok so the cartograhper that comes with this works its just when I click the zygor guides when I log into the game it instentaly brings up a error window and shuts down WoW. If I unclick the zygor guides the cartographer works just fine and the game does not shut off. Why is this happening?

Do you have any other addons? Have you made sure you downloaded the latest version, 2.0.626, of the guides? Have you made sure to follow the installation instructions? Please give us as much information on any little thing as it will all help us to help you.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

No I am not running any other addons. Yes I have the most updated version. And yes I did watch the videos. It seems to not work only when the notes is checked. So like making notes on the map or poi.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiee View Post
        No I am not running any other addons. Yes I have the most updated version. And yes I did watch the videos. It seems to not work only when the notes is checked. So like making notes on the map or poi.
        When I first loaded zygor I had all the cartographers check by default. When I changed the screen from full screen to window I got an error message as well. If the system you are using is barely handeling WoW, this may cause a shut down of the game.

Try shutting off all parts of Cartographer except only those needed for the guide to function (the specific ones are noted in this forum someplace, lol).
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

When it loads up it says cartographer2 not found does this mean I cant get the arrow to show me where to go? or what will I not be able to use without it.

Comment

Here is the post I was looking for from Cabby.

"The only portions of Cartographer that are needed for the guides are Cartographer, Cartographer Waypoints, and Cartographer Notes. All the other portions of Cartographer you can get rid of. I personally only have these 3 installed and have deleted all the other Cartographer related folders from my AddOns directory."

Hope it helps a bit

Comment

There have also been some problems with the packaged Cartographer now and then. One thing to try is to delete the Cartographer folders that come with the Zygor Guides and then install Cartographer v2 from Curse. This has been know to fix some issues in the past so might help you.

Comment

Ya it didnt work it seems to only be when I select notes that is will give me the error...I dont have a arrow or anything else related to waypoints because of this..

Comment

Well, maybe ZG Support might have some other possible solutions for you. I can't think of anything else to try.

Comment

Originally posted by newbiee View Post
                    Ok so the cartograhper that comes with this works its just when I click the zygor guides when I log into the game it instentaly brings up a error window and shuts down WoW. If I unclick the zygor guides the cartographer works just fine and the game does not shut off. Why is this happening?
                    Are you running a trial version of WoW? Our guide doesn't work on trial accounts of World of Warcraft.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
                      Are you running a trial version of WoW? Our guide doesn't work on trial accounts of World of Warcraft.
                      If I may include a post adding to the employee's and/or owners post.... NO guide will work on a trial account, not just Zygor's. Trial accounts cannot load into the interface.

Comment

Working...
                      X