Messed up if

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Messed up if

i just bought this guide like last week friday. and now this patch has messed things up for me ...now when the next zygor patch comes out do i have to pay another 50 bucks for the update? cuz that is really messed up if i have to..i mean i just bought it 4 days ago ..im not sure what u all do everytime the addon guide is changed like do we have to buy it again when updated? or is it when cataclysm comes out do we have to buy it again?

No, you won't have to purchase an upgrade for the new patch. The "lifetime" guarantee gives you updates every patch release. Cataclysm you will have to pay a small upgrade fee since it's another section of the game, which is another section all in itself.

Silverhawk11
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

thx for info

Comment

How much do you think the fee will be? How much did it cost to upgrade to Wrath?

Comment

Originally posted by bmetal View Post
          How much do you think the fee will be? How much did it cost to upgrade to Wrath?
          $20.00 was the Upgrade fee to get the new 70-80 guide when WotLK was released. However, Cataclysm is looking to be a substantially larger workload to complete, so the fee may be $30.00. We are still undecided, but it will be anywhere from $20.00 - $30.00.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

quick question on that if we own both guides will we have to pay $20-$30 per guide or.... well it doesn't matter anyway i love the guides and would be willing. Just curious lol

Comment

I think that Zygor was referring to a per guide price, but as the final decision hasn't been made yet you never know what it will be until the official announcement.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
              X