OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Please try this for 3.3 if you haven't already figured it out!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please try this for 3.3 if you haven't already figured it out!

I looked for a thread complaining about the issue, but saw none, so I figured I'd go ahead and post this as it may be helpful. Then I saw SEVERAL threads with this mentioned, but thought I'd keep this up here anyhow so you see it right away.

When I loaded up the guide with patch 3.3, it was fine till I opened the map. Since Cartographer mods the usual map and the usual map has been changed, my WoW was not happy.

I decided to try what I have already seen on these forums.

Disable all of the Cartographer addons EXCEPT Cartographer, Cartographer Waypoint, and Cartographer Notes and try again.

The map now works fine for me, and the waypoint works fine, too.

I'm sure that this issue will be resolved as soon as Cartographer gets updated.

Thank you for the information, it has gotten my guide working again on my Mac.

Comment

I'm not sure if this helps, but when you open the map, click the little box down in the lower corner that says "Show Quest Objectives" This should put the map back to its normal settings.

Comment

3.3 Patch

I was forced to download the 3.3 Patch yesterday. Before I knew this would happen I updated from Windows Vista to Windows 7. I dont know if this affected anything or not but now when I go into WOW I DO NOT get the Add-On button and when I am in the game there is NO trace of Zygor anywhere. What can I do?

Comment

The addon button should be on the bottom left of your character select screen. If it's not there then it has to be something to do with the Windows 7. Not sure if it's like Vista, but check the WoW.exe properties for anything like running in administrator mode like was available in Vista.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

also check and see if there are any addons in your addon folder. Because I had to reload all of mine after the patch.

Comment

how do you download the 3.3 patch i can only see the 2.0 patch and wen i download it nothing cums up on the game about zugor

Comment

Originally posted by timman06 View Post
                how do you download the 3.3 patch i can only see the 2.0 patch and wen i download it nothing cums up on the game about zugor
                The 3.3 patch that they are talking about is the latest update for World of Warcraft itself, not a patch for Zygor's guide. If you can log in to Wow right now then you already have the latest Wow patch. Zygor's guide is still using version 2.0. Those two numbers (3.3 and 2.0) have nothing to do with each other. They are just version numbers for two different products.

Comment

lol nah i jst reed one of the other comments about the addons thing in the charcter screen and went in there and it said there all out of date then click to make them up to date now it works far it felt werid trying to do quest without zugor thanks for the quick reply

Comment

Yeah, Zygor's guides are worse than crack. One taste and you just can't function without them.

Comment

Disable the Cartographer "Look n Feel" part and the map will be scaled right and the waypoints will work.

Comment

No addon button and couldnt find WOWexe. Ive tried almost everything with no luck. I must be missing something. Cant even find an addon folder.

Comment

Addon button

Cant find the WOWexe. or addon button in my files. Ive tried almost everything and still cant get addon button. Ive looked in all my files, I think I am missing something somewhere. need help

Comment

I wish I could help more but I have no experience with Windows 7 so I'm unfamiliar with how it places files on your hard drive.

When you first log into the game (enter username and password) and get to the screen where you select which character you want to play look in the bottom left corner. That's where the addon button should be.

Comment

Thats just it, the button is gone

Comment

Working...
                              X