Buying the program

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Buying the program

Hi this is gonmeknight and I wanted to ask a question. I had the new version of zygor which has been great. Now the program is asking me to pay. This happened after the upgrade wow did yesterday 12/08/09. I want to know if i have to repay for what I already had the day before yesterday or is there a way I can get it to work. Both alliance and horde now says to pay..........Ty .......gnomeknight

It seems that you only have the test version of the guide installed.
    You can download the full version from the member's section.
    You won't have to pay again for any Zygor 1-80 guide you bought, all updates are free for existing users. Only when Cataclysm comes out you will have to pay a reduced price for the 80-85 section if you want to use it.

Comment

Another possible reason for this would be if you had an older version of the 2.0 guides installed. Currently the only version that seems to be working is 2.0.626.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

new version

I downloaded the newest version from the website last nite. I removed the old version and re-enstalled the new version. I dont know what to do at this time "smile"

Comment

When you say you removed the old version, do you mean you deleted all the folders inside your addons directory that contained Zygor in the name or did you just over-write what was already there?

Comment

I removed everything in nthe add on folder. I just saw this when I signed on to another toon. I have the guide on one toon but not on another toon. Sounds like a bad download I guess what are your thoughts....When I removed the old version should I remove any folders that say (cartograher) I have never done that before but could that be an issue....Ken

Comment

It seems you have the test version of the guide AND the full version installed. Take a look into the World Of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\ZygorGuidesViewer\Guides directory. There should be ZygorGuidesAlliance.lua and / or ZygorGuidesHorde.lua inside this folder (and one xml and one txt file). It seems you also have the test version of the guides there.

It may be possible to select the full guide from the dropdown button on the topright of the guide viewer. But if upgrading from the test version it is better to delete the two Zygor folders inside WoW\Interface\Addons.

Comment

I think Cartman is right in that it sounds like you have both the trial and the full versions of the guide installed. Do as he says and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer and ZygorTalentAdvisor folders inside your WoW/Interface/AddOns directory then re-install the guides from a fresh download from the members area.

Comment

Working...
                X