Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

leveling eaisier

hello zygor btw love ur guides!
    anyway i was wondering something that would be a lot better for me and probably a lot of players. I have used your guide for a while but lately i took advantage of lvl 50-60 AV lvling speed (sry but its just a bit faster than zygor) i went from 52-55 in a matter of hours. but i was still at the lvl 51 steps of the guide. i didnt want to do all of the quests i mean they would give me half the xp and bad items. this happened to me a couple times before. where i was a couple lvls higher than the guide and i got a lot less xp and good quality items. it is quite hard to skip quests because most lead to chains and carry over into other sections of the guide. i think a cool feature would be starting with no quests in ur quest log every time u go to a new section of the guide, or it tells u that u should have all of the quests to go on so far. it would be great for lvling prelvled characters too. i am not a programmer but if u could do that would be awesome
    Altian Lvl 55 Nelf Hunter-Madoran US Realm
    Member of <The Raiders> guild.
    Beast Mastery Specced!
    Worshipper of Zygor!

I think that an initial step, or set of steps, that would verify you had certain quests in your log would be the perfect solution for this. It may cause a little bit of travel to get them, but it could garuntee you had all the chains and pre-reqs prior to moving on to that section.

Comment

thanks to this guide, i got my shammy to 80 in 7 days played time and dinged about a day later when my cous got his DK to 80 in 15 days played time

u shoulda seen his reaction

Comment

I think it would be helpful to have an option that says "only do chain quests". That way when I get too far ahead I can skip everything that isn't leading up to something I might need/want to do in the future.

Comment

We will be releasing a new update soon that takes advantage of the new quest query feature. This will allow the guide to function in a way that makes it easier for people who find themselves getting ahead.
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

im having the same issue... went through a period of a lot of instances. the "only do chain quests" option is an amazing idea

Comment

Working...
            X