Quick question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick question

My quest book got full, so I'm just wondering if its safe to delete the quests that say complete or not. I don't want to end up deleting a quest I need in the future.

You need to make sure to turn in your quests. You shouldn't delete quests marked as 'complete' in your quest log. If you do, you won't get the XP or rewards for completing it.

Comment

Originally posted by owensd View Post
      You need to make sure to turn in your quests. You shouldn't delete quests marked as 'complete' in your quest log. If you do, you won't get the XP or rewards for completing it.
      Then what do I do so i can maker room for more quests?

Comment

If you've been following the guide and doing what it says you will not get a full quest log. Best thing to do to make room is if you have completed quests go and turn them in but don't accept any new quests until the guide tells you to. The guide does not do every quest in an area and if you automatically accept any new quests then this will fill your log fast. If you have any quests that are grey and not complete I'd suggest abandoning those as well.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Go turn in the quest. This is usually done with the person that gave you the quest - they'll have a little yellow question mark above their head.

Comment

Working...
          X