wowace...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wowace...

hello awesome i mean zygor guide people i have an issue the issue is that without your awesome auto install i cant install addons i am stupid when it comes to this kind of stuff any chance of staying with cartographer or getting tomtom with your auto installer?
    Quote: "This is how it starts off.. everyone needs a Warlock alt.. then it becomes their main.. then they start taking over third world countries. Stuff happens."

-Abi http://kungaloosh.wordpress.com/

If you have difficulties installing addons you might take a look at THIS thread.
    To install TomTom just go to wowinterface.com to download it and extract it into the WoW addons folder.
    On the character selection screen of WoW you have a button in the lower left corner named Addons. Click it and check if "load outdated addons", both Zygor addons and TomTom are active. Deactivate all Cartographer stuff. The everything should work fine (as long as your WoW is set to english language).

Comment

When you are logging in make sure you take the time to click the little "Add Ons" button in the bottom left of the char selection screen. I typically miss that as I double click the toon that I want to play and forget to adjust my addons for that session.

I am not trying to belittle anyone so don't take my comment wrong because I do this ALL the time
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

You also can go to Curse.com. Curse support a wide range of addons and has an install for it. I use Curse and have no problems installing any addons.

Comment

Working...
        X