Reset TomTom Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Reset TomTom Arrow

I've been using TomTom since the 3.3 patch. Last night I created a new Death Knight and didn't see the TomTom arrow anywhere. I was thinking that it defaulted to a corner of the screen and couldn't see it. I also poured through the options for TomTom with no luck.

Is there a way to reset the TomTom arrow back to the center of the screen when using it with Zygor?

Thanks

In my experience when i made my death knight with different waypoint add-ons there hasnt been a waypoint arrow for it. I hear that The cartog that comes with zygors guide does in fact have a arrow. Since the new patch cartog isn't updated so you wont get an arrow with it and tomtom may not provide one to begin with on death knight starter zone.

I didn't have zygors guide when i started my DK so i can't speak on the arrow working. As far as reseting the arrow it should start out in the center, if it doesnt then with tomtom i would say there isn't an arrow for DK starter zones with that particular add-on. Also i don't know a way to physically reset it. If there isnt an option to do it under Interface>add-ons>tomtom then there may not be a way to do it. Hope that helps in some small way.

Comment

Type /tomtom to bring up the options pane, expand the TomTom section on the list to the left (if needed), click "Waypoint Arrow", scroll to the bottom of those options, and click "Reset Position."

Comment

The TomTom arrow does not work in the DK starting area. Not sure why, but it just doesn't work. The Cartographer arrow works there, but as stated there have been many issues with Cartographer working properly since the 3.3 patch.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Wait and see

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          The TomTom arrow does not work in the DK starting area. Not sure why, but it just doesn't work. The Cartographer arrow works there, but as stated there have been many issues with Cartographer working properly since the 3.3 patch.
          This is the same response I've heard from a few places now. It sounds like it's the issue. This is my first DK and I haven't finished the starter area yet. When I do I'll update the thread.

Thanks for the help everybody!

Comment

Originally posted by devfrag View Post
            This is the same response I've heard from a few places now. It sounds like it's the issue. This is my first DK and I haven't finished the starter area yet. When I do I'll update the thread.

Thanks for the help everybody!
            Enjoy the fruit at the end of the starter area.... lol.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Well, technically the fruit isn't in the starter area anymore, but it's with the very last quest you receive from the starter area.
              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I said at the end mate. LOL
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I love the dk starting area quests, especially the very last one I've run through it 4 or 5 times now just because it is so epic. Great quests, great lore.

Comment

Working...
                  X