Battlegrounds exp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Battlegrounds exp

Is it possible to mix in battlegrounds with the guide at low levels. Or is it better just to level to 80 and then do it. I always find myself in the need to get honor points like i'm gonna miss out on something. Please provide advice. Further note right now AV is giving ridiculous exp.

There is nothing to stop you from having some fun in the battlegrounds. Doing some battlegrounds will get you a little out of sync with the guides but it's not too terribly difficult to skip ahead in the guides and get yourself synced back up if needed. The most important thing to remember is, always do what will make you happy because this is a game and if you're not happy playing it then there's no point in playing.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by butler123 View Post
      Is it possible to mix in battlegrounds with the guide at low levels. Or is it better just to level to 80 and then do it. I always find myself in the need to get honor points like i'm gonna miss out on something. Please provide advice. Further note right now AV is giving ridiculous exp.
      For me personally I need a break from the accept, kill, get, return, repeat process. I spent most of today bringing my mining from 75 to 330, master miner. Tomorrow I may run some instances, solo or group heroic.

Its great to have a low /played time..... but.......
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I was hammering through the levels using Zygor and made it to 70 in no time. Now I am close enough to my RL friends (both are 80) that I can actually run with them. I actually did get a bit tired of the never ending questing to level as quick as I could and tried a BG for the first time at 69. Wow, that put the game back to being fun for me and was a good break from questing.

Last night I did exploring while working on mining (changed my profs again ) to bump up my JC and I had fun simply getting achievements for exploring areas. I think from 70-80 I'll be using the guide as a helper for levels between other things such as playing with friends, BGs and upping skills.
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Thanks for the reply guys. I agree it is what you enjoy that makes the game fun. I can totally relate to the professions story of mining. Jus the other day i spent the whole day fishing finding new spots of privacy it was a blast dont know why and ironicly it really helps with cooking. hint hint lol have a great day guys.

Comment

Working...
          X