A little bit of help needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A little bit of help needed

Ok, i just bought the guide and when i start WoW and look on addons, it says after every thing "Out of Date". Is this just because of the patch 3.3 or am i just forgetting something?
    Thank you

At the moment zygor team works on update of guide functions it lists as out of date addon, but i'm sure it will be fixed. By the way, if it lists it as out of date addon it's still working and fully functional.

Comment

Right now this is due to how recient patch 3.3 is. They are working on updating and verifying the guide for 3.3. As long as you click the out of date check box everything still works ... at least it is for me

There is talks about issues with cartographer going end of support but TomTom does work. I also read (unless I was way out in left field) that Zygor is working on a built-in arrow. That woudl be awesome, one less addon and dependency
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by glenndewilde View Post
        Ok, i just bought the guide and when i start WoW and look on addons, it says after every thing "Out of Date". Is this just because of the patch 3.3 or am i just forgetting something?
        Thank you
        Part of the install process is to select the 'load out of date' in the addon file. This effects many more addons than just Zygors guide.

When 3.3 launched, only one or two of my addons were working without selecting that out of date box first.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
        X