Zygor step updating early?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor step updating early?

there are a ton of posts and ive tried to find this elsewhere, but here's my problem

levelling my third toon, and have never had this problem,

in the zygor window, the steps are advanceing before they 'should'

to explain better... normally, i have to click 'accept' on a quest before the guide advances... as of now, as soon as i go to the screen with 'accept' at the bottom, its advancing..

hope that was clear enough, either way, minor problem, hope theres a simple solution.

btw: this is not occuring on another toon i am working on, just this one..

gnome 1-13

This is something that is only happening in the 1-6 level area. It only started with the 3.3 patch so it's something with how Blizzard is doing the starting zones. Once you leave that beginning area it will stop doing this.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, apparently Blizz decided to make it to where you auto accept quests in the starting zones(leves 1-6). I've even had 1 or 2 auto-accept outside the zone but it does stop.

Comment

Ah, ok, that helps me out, too. I recently started a new toon on another realm when my normal realm was temporarily down. I noticed it was doing that very thing and didn't know why it was happening on one realm but not the other. All my toons on my normal realm are well past level 6. Thanks.
        80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

Working...
        X