Backing Out a Choosen Talent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Backing Out a Choosen Talent

I had selected a talent by error, and need to back it out. Can someone give me the info on how to do this? It is easier to ask someone here rather than search the wow forum, and faster.

Thanks for the reply(s)
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

You need to find your class trainer and unlearn the talents

Comment

K... thanks.

Comment

Yes, go to your class trainer and tell them you want to unlearn your talents. This will completely clear everything you have spent. In the future, it might be easier to set the Talent Advisor options so that it automatically spends the talents for you every time you level, that way there is no room for error.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support View Post
          Yes, go to your class trainer and tell them you want to unlearn your talents. This will completely clear everything you have spent. In the future, it might be easier to set the Talent Advisor options so that it automatically spends the talents for you every time you level, that way there is no room for error.
          Im sure its in this forum somplace, but how would I set my talents to auto-spend?

Comment

Open your talent window then press the Zygor button on the top right this will bring up a small window to the right of your talent window. At the bottom is the configure button what you are looking for is toward the bottom in a drop down menu.
            You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Working...
            X