OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I don't want to start a war but this is too much!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't want to start a war but this is too much!!!

Hello John and everybody, I think that this is really too much, just check this video:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iLH5...ayer_embedded#
    I don't want to add more, this guy is annoying me. I can't stand it anymore. He did this comparison video because it is convinced that your guide comparison video was for him when you talked about generic guides don't having the quests in the right "difficulty" order, I read it in the "Dugi vs Zygor" thread on his forum. And this guy claim himself like a serious vendor? I'm glad I've asked him refunds to this annoying guy (I don't want to use a vulgar term, just for the respect of the users of this forum).

Uuh? Is he.. Dumb? Zygor got Questobject thingy. It also covers northerend, it covers outland, and the old world, it doesen't cost much, it's easy to use and automaticly jumpt to the next step. What an.. I won't say anything. -.-

Zygor forever

Comment

You say that you do not want to start a war but posts like this is just fuel on the flames. I have not viewed the video you link and I am not interested in what Dugi says. In my opinion there is no need to get angry or agitated with what other people write or say, it doesn't affect the fact that I really like Zygor's guide.

Please just send a PM to Zygor if you want to notify him of these things in the future. You do not have to drag the public and customers into whatever relation there is between Zygor and Dugi. Let Zygor and Dugi handle the communication. There is no need to vent your frustration with Dugi on this forum.

Comment

So ok, that guy is acting like a prick and I have to shut up and I get the insult. Very good.

Comment

I have to agree with Skyflyer, we already know there's a lot of competition between Zygor and Dugi, but this does not need to be posted in the forums which is where the wars will start. If you're concerned about something like this in the future just PM the information to either Zygor or ZG Support.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
          X