Hey a little help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey a little help?

my arrow that points in the direction of things is gone?
    i never deleted it and i cant find something to turn it on?
    what gives? everything else works great tho XD

there are a few instances when the waypoint arrow will not show. They are:

1. When you are in Dalaran (Cartographer developers have yet to add support for this).

2. When you are on one continent pointing to another world. (standing on Azeroth but the step is in Outland).

3. When you have arrived at the intended destination the arrow will dissappear.

4. Some steps just don't have map dots. For example: Go west to crossroads.

If you are sure one of the above reasons is not causing the problem then try one of the following workarounds:

We are working on updating the guide to correct any issues caused by Patch 3.3.

Solution 1
    : If you are having trouble with Cartographer and the new Blizzard map and quest location system, make sure the "Show Quest Objectives" box is unchecked at the bottom of your world map ingame. This will make the map look normal again, like you are used to Cartographer making it look.

Solution 2: At the character selection screen, click addons, and disable all of the Cartographer addons EXCEPT Cartographer, Cartographer Waypoint, and Cartographer Notes and try again.

Solution 3: At the character selection screen, click addons, and disable Cartographer completely. Then go to WoWAce.com, download and install TomTom (which HAS been updated on WoWAce), and once inside the game, go to the Zygor Guides Options (right click z button on mini map), click the "+" symbol next to Zygor Guides Viewer, select Waypoints and change the Waypointing addon to use TomTom for waypoints.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
    X