Alliance vs. Horde ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Alliance vs. Horde ?

Hey Zygor, could I talk you into letting us know how many alliance guides are sold vs horde? Or if that is releasing too much info how about a simple percentage? I am just wondering which faction gets more activity
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Actually, they're about equal. :-)
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Bummer. I guess that does not bode well for us Alliance folks. Seems like more forum activity on our side so if they are equal then we must be slower on picking things up
      Cairne Realm
      Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
      Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
      Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Bah! We'll just call it being more curious. :-P
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Well, I bought both, but I really only use the alliance one.
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

I bought both, too, but I, by far, like horde better. I was solely horde for a very long time. I just started playing alliance because after playing horde so much, I needed a change. Before that, I hadn't played ally since back in '06, I believe. I still get bored easily when I play ally and I end up switching to horde. The thing that's kept me playing ally at all is the motivation of spending $50 for the alliance guide. lol No way was I gonna spend that money and then not play it. :P
            80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

I also bought both! I've been using mainly hoarde, but recently started up a gnome Mage just for a change. It's nice to have both to het a little change of scenery.=D

Comment

same as the posts above... i bought both just in case, but i primarily use one.
                I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

i bought both as well, and now with the ability to mail heirloom items cross-faction, i'm in the process of trying the other side

i run the warcraftrealms.com census addon, and, for at least the two PvE realms i'm active on, typically more alliance is logged on during prime time --but during off hours it's more even.

Comment

-cries- I want heirlooms so badly
                    85s
                    Skippyninja
                    Oomatherman
                    Judedaniels
                    MissRuPaul
                    Sumekomovani
                    Pattymelt
                    Shamwiches
                    Twonewon
                    Takakoinaba
                    Cursesmcgee

Comment

You are pretty close to being able to run wintergrasp Skippy. I think the lvl is 77 or 78. Keep pounding away and you'll be there in no time.
                      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Its lvl 75 to queue, but lvl 80s get priority.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Wintergrasp
                        I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Well there you have it.

Just think about this if you go in pre-80... you're gonna die... a lot.

I'd go into the building and park myself at a gun on the wall to sit on and use. Going into direct PvP battle pre-80 is a 1 or 2 hit killed scenario.

Be smart, lend a hand where you can, and get your honor pts and shards to buy your BoA gear.
                          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                          X