lvling expensions 58-60 68-70

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lvling expensions 58-60 68-70

Zygor do you have any intention to change the guide so you do not have to lvl 58-60 in Azeroth and 68-70 in Outland, for those lvls its alot faster to just go to the expension and ahve your level upped every 30 mins untill you are 60 or 70. i dont know if you already implendent it with 3.3 but i just suddenly thought of it

We do not plan on doing that. You miss out on a lot of quests due to being too low level to accept them, if you do that. Sorry.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

it is however alot faster you normally take like 4 hours for the lvls 68-70 / 58-60 and if you do that you do both lvls within an hour.
      anyways zygor your doing a great job especially with the 3.3 patch merry christmas to you

Comment

Early morning

I personally leveled my main the hard way 1-60 in 40 days (no rush back in pre-TBC) Then I stopped playing for nearly 3 years and faced a long journey the day I started my next journey. I used another 10 days (played) to level 69 and nearly 15 days more to ding 80. But it was worth it as a main character. (but NOT with 6 alts like I have)

With Zygor and 2xHeirlooms i dinged 58 on my draenei palladin after nearly 5 days played. And I was questing around in Ungoro Crater. (I followed the guide from step 1 so i was about 4 levels ahead of the guide at that point)
        When the guide reflected Eastern Plaguelands and some more dragon/iron dwarfs i got disencouraged a bit.

So Outland was my choice. The only trouble i had here was 1 simple quest that had a levelreq 60. But just doing a few other quests around i managed to ding 60 20 minutes after i first got stopped. I know heirlooms gives more xp, but i used only a few hours in Hellfire peninsula. After all quests in Hellfire and clearing Zangramash, and only 1 hour in Nagrand a new dillemma accourd. I was now level 67 and needed 60 000 xp to ding 68. My questlog said 5 completed quests. So i decided to deliver-ding 68-Borean Tundra.

Same thing in borean tundra. Put guide to 70-72. Dinged 69 only after 2 hours. To get the quests from the DETHAs you must be 70, but that questline is pretty far out in the guide. So I just flew to Howling Fjord and did the 10-15 first quest over there and guess what? Ding 70. Back to DETHA in borean tundra and now im synched to the guide again (sort of)

Sorry for this long response but I LOVE the Zygor guide, used 6 days 12 hours from 1-70. No record but I have the time
        Hmm.. would be stuck in Netherstorm at this time now i guess
        Play the game as you like, But 58/outland and 68/Northrend is a huge timesaver if your doing this on your second toon/alt/char ec.

/My 2 cents. (leveling 6 alts with zygor)

Comment

Working...
        X