Authenticator Setup Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Authenticator Setup Help

I just got my authenticator in the mail and the URL it tells me to go to for instructions on how to set it up is broken. I've been searching around to try to find instructions on it and have come up empty. So, I figured while I continue to search I'll ask on here since there's always such fast/great help. Thanks in advance.
    80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Try logging into your battle.net account and there should be a link to associate an authenticator with your account in there.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

you can also bring up the WoW you log into to play, and select the 'My Account' from that screen, which will take you to your login to Battle.net. Once you log in, you will see a line of links in two rows, one above the other. The top row will have 'security'. Select that and bring up the authenticator link. Here you will be able to register your authenticator, and enjoy tight account security. The "Core Hound Pup" you will get is pretty kewl as well.
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Thanks, I got it. Only thing, they were having mail issues on one of the realms I play and the toons that checked their mail that night lost their corehound pup. I made a ticket and they sent me back a message saying they were aware of the problem, etc, but I seriously hope they resend it because I think it's the cutest companion out of them all. I love how it has all those different animations. The toons that didn't get it are the ones I mainly play,too. I'll call them in a few days if they still haven't received one by then.
        80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

Isn't the pet account bound?
          If so you can create a new level 1 toon, send it to another char and then delete the toon.

Comment

Yes it is account bound. So no worries crowned you can get it from any new toon you make as well. I love the corehound too!

Comment

Oh I didn't know you could do that. Good to know. Today, though, it was in the mailbox of the toons that lost it. So, all is well and now I know what to do if it ever happens again. Thanks!

Comment

I could have sworn that once I right clicked on my pup to get him into the companions that it disappeared from the inventory. Yes, every toon you make/have will get one, but it's not like the penguin where there's still an egg to mail to other toons after you've added him to your companions.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

You are right cabby but you can create toons you arent going to use and just delete them for the pet.

Comment

Duh, why didn't I think of that.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                    X