blue highlight

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

blue highlight

I'm so sorry if this is such a noob question...

what does the blue highlight mean? I know red is "to do", green is "done"... and the blue? These are quests that are not obsolete, I'm eligible to get them but the guide just skips them.

Thanks in advance!

They are obsolete, according to the guide, since you are ahead of the guide in terms of levels.

If you don't want anything to be skipped, simple move the slide bar up to 80 in the Dynamic Progress options, which can be found in the ZygorGuidesViewer options menu.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks!

Thank you very much! I appreciate the promp reply

Comment

I had gone into the guide controls and moved the selector from 0 to 80, and then went over all quests that I had done once 3.3 was released.
        Needless to say, I am still working 'old' quests the guide skipped over to get me 'on target.' Once I selected 80, the blues turned red for me.
        I did this because I want to ensure I hit 80 before I run out of zygor guide quests to do. If I hit 80 working lvl 77 quests.... sweet!! LOL
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
          I did this because I want to ensure I hit 80 before I run out of zygor guide quests to do. If I hit 80 working lvl 77 quests.... sweet!! LOL

there is a major plus to leveling ahead of schedule...those quests still left to do will pay out gold in lieu of xp (in the neighborhood of 12-16g each), so leveling fast is a great way to make money as well

Comment

Originally posted by danarris View Post
            there is a major plus to leveling ahead of schedule...those quests still left to do will pay out gold in lieu of xp (in the neighborhood of 12-16g each), so leveling fast is a great way to make money as well
            AHHHH.... YES!!! I forgot to post that.

A major bonus indeed

Thanks for that post.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

That is one of the major reasons why I don't mind leveling faster than the guide.
              You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

About the only time I mind leveling faster than the guide is when the mobs you're killing for a quest no longer give XP. Which happens easily with heirloom gear. It's not so bad in Outland/Northrend, but in "Old" Azeroth, it can be a bit annoying.

Comment

Working...
                X