G13 Gamepad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G13 Gamepad

Just got this thing for Christmas. I am already a keybinder and am looking for something to give me a boost in BG/Arena. My main character is a druid. Anyone use this thing for PvP and a druid? Any tips for working the key mappings for different forms?

Thanks!
    -G

Anyone send a keybinding noob to a good site to show me what these are and what they do with examples?

And good macros setup since Im working reg dungeons now would be good to, lol

Thanks
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
      Anyone send a keybinding noob to a good site to show me what these are and what they do with examples?

And good macros setup since Im working reg dungeons now would be good to, lol

Thanks
      I use a Bulkin n52te and pretty happy with it, as it puts more keys in range of my fingers, based on my keybinds.

Or if you wanted a general how to keybind article, I found this pretty useful.

Comment

I got a G13 as well but not done a thing with it yet beyond plugging it in. I also use the G15 keyboard so already have those all bound and am quite used to my G15 but I was thinking of making a combo of the G13 and G15 for my left hand since it would be super easy to change between the two.

Sadly the G13 looks harder to setup then the G15. I guess you have to configure the G13 outside of WoW. With the G15 I click the macro record button, pick a key, type what I want it to do, then click finish. Never once leaving the game. It does not seem to work the same with the G13 so it still sits there unused
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I've been playing around with mine, and you're right. You cannot record macros in-game, but you can define key actions without dropping out. One tip I will give though... to maximize the number of buttons within easy reach, do not use the g13 buttons to map to ALT or SHIFT or CTRL. Instead, use your gaming mouse's extra two buttons to do that. This frees up two more buttons for each key. Overall, I am finding the G13 very useful. I was already a keybinder (as opposed to a clicker) and am comingf back from a year-long hiatus, so muscle memory does not appear to be hindering me.

-G

Comment

Working...
          X