"About me" Page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"About me" Page

I was updating my about me page for professions and noticed that in the drop down jewel crafting is not an option.

Just a little FYI.
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

That's not a real profession, that's just a pastime for someone who has nothing better to do.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Probably because the script we used didn't have it. I'll see if we can't get this added though.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        That's not a real profession, that's just a pastime for someone who has nothing better to do.
        Chuckle. I do have to admit that after working my JC up to 375ish I agredd. I spend all my free time between randoms and quests looking for cobalt mines to prospect gems. It is a huge time waster
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          I used to like you lol

j/c
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I love Jewelcrafting... But I guess I'm biased since I love accessories and shiny stuff.
            85s
            Skippyninja
            Oomatherman
            Judedaniels
            MissRuPaul
            Sumekomovani
            Pattymelt
            Shamwiches
            Twonewon
            Takakoinaba
            Cursesmcgee

Comment

JC is one of the most profitable professions there is in WoW, especially since they nerfed enchant
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

OMG, I hated being an enchanter... I didn't care that they nerfed it.
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment

I dropped JC. I hated it. I ended up picking up tailoring. So right now I'm a miner/tailor. lol Doesn't quite go together but mining is a nice money-maker so I'm not sure yet if I want to drop it. As far as enchanting goes. I really like enchanting. I've made quite a bit of money just breaking stuff and selling the mats. I enjoy being able to break the stuff in my bag that I can't use, too. My favorite profession hands-down, though, is tailoring. I may pick up skinning after I hit 80 and start doing rep runs. I'm not sure. I'm not fond of mining -at all- but again, it's good for money.
                  80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

Lol, tailoring was fun, but Engineering is a blast too! All the gadgets!!!

Mining rocks! Stam bonus FTW!!
                    85s
                    Skippyninja
                    Oomatherman
                    Judedaniels
                    MissRuPaul
                    Sumekomovani
                    Pattymelt
                    Shamwiches
                    Twonewon
                    Takakoinaba
                    Cursesmcgee

Comment

I have two 450 JC's (80 Priest with mining and 80 Druid with Herbalism) and I am in the process of leveling a Mage (level 60) in Alchemy. Why two JC's? The two JC's I have were courtesy of a faction/realm change on the Druid. I am thinking about dropping the JC on the Druid but I haven't made a final decision to do that just yet.

If you can, and you have another toon that you can do this with, I have found that the JC and Alchemy professions complement each other nicely, with the JC needing mats that only the Alchemist can provide, via the transmutation process.

Only then can the JC's really rock, because you don't have to depend on AH, or someone else that is an Alchemist, for transmuted jewels for your epic cuts. Also, the Alchemist can transmute Saronite to Titanium, which when prospected yields titanium powder, which can then be turned in for JC tokens, and more epic recipes.

Comment

Engineering... I'm gonna try engineering with my new warrior(s). I could never get into that because it seems like you make a lot of useless stuff. But I want to give it a try. I don't know if a warrior is the best toon to try this with since I've never liked them and honestly don't even know if I'll stick with one. But... we'll see. I ultimately wanted a gnome for engineering but they're very limited as far as classes that I like to play go. I'm very wishy-washy when it comes to other toons besides my Belf pally. She's my ultimate favorite and after playing her, it's kinda hard for another toon to really hold my interest. I'm wanting to play others, though, because I really want her to get lots of rested xp. The higher levels go by soooo slowly. >.<
                        80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

Engineering has some really fun stuff, including pets! My favortie gizmos are The MOLL-E a portable mailbox, the Wormhole generator, the Gnomish Lightning generator, and the Glove Rocket.
                          85s
                          Skippyninja
                          Oomatherman
                          Judedaniels
                          MissRuPaul
                          Sumekomovani
                          Pattymelt
                          Shamwiches
                          Twonewon
                          Takakoinaba
                          Cursesmcgee

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about the pets. That's neat. A portable mailbox?! That sounds really neat! You're making it sound much more interesting.

Comment

Yeah, the only downside to the MOLL-E is the 4 hour cool down, but it's really handy in raids when you've forgotten to empty your bags.
                              85s
                              Skippyninja
                              Oomatherman
                              Judedaniels
                              MissRuPaul
                              Sumekomovani
                              Pattymelt
                              Shamwiches
                              Twonewon
                              Takakoinaba
                              Cursesmcgee

Comment