Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

it is a small number generater that you put on your account and it can add another layer of sicurity can be bought at the blizzard.com/store here is link to the store it costs 6.50 but it is all so worth it
    http://us.blizzard.com/store/
    Quote: "This is how it starts off.. everyone needs a Warlock alt.. then it becomes their main.. then they start taking over third world countries. Stuff happens."

-Abi http://kungaloosh.wordpress.com/

Comment

Cool, Thanks a ton!
      85s
      Skippyninja
      Oomatherman
      Judedaniels
      MissRuPaul
      Sumekomovani
      Pattymelt
      Shamwiches
      Twonewon
      Takakoinaba
      Cursesmcgee

Comment

They're also available to download for quite a few cellphones. I did, and I'm very happy with it. it cost 1/10th of the physical authenticator, and of course no shipping. You do need to go online with your phone for the first very quick run/setup, but after that it's all offline.

Comment

Originally posted by Asgari View Post
          They're also available to download for quite a few cellphones. I did, and I'm very happy with it. it cost 1/10th of the physical authenticator, and of course no shipping. You do need to go online with your phone for the first very quick run/setup, but after that it's all offline.
          There is no shipping charged for the authenticator, just the cost of the item itself, which is $6.50.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by Kamchak View Post
            There is no shipping charged for the authenticator, just the cost of the item itself, which is $6.50.
            Ah yes, my fault

Comment

There is tax, though. It came to $7.10 total. Again, so worth it. I feel much better/safer now that I got it.
              80 Tauren Hunter - 75 Blood Elf Paladin - 54 Tauren Druid - 47 Undead Mage - 25 Dwarf Paladin - 26 Human Mage

Comment

yeah. I used to say 'at least air is free.' Then one day I went to fill up my tires...... woops. Not so free anymore. LOL
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

If u have an iPhone u can download the free authenticatir app.

Comment

I got the iPhone app, and it work like an happy clam
                    Yust to know that it is based on an code generated from the phone or something, so if you have it on youre account, and reinstalls the phone and dont restore from an backup, the authenticator dont work.
                    I learned this the hard way, I resored my phone, installed the app, and it dident work. (and you need an code to deactivate it too)
                    Galdly I got an backup, restored, got it working, took the authenticator off, reinstalled the phone, and added it again, all ok

Comment

Working...
                    X