Ding - 80

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ding - 80

I made 80 with my human paladin. Currently at step 20 of the 78 - 80 section of the Alliance guide, with 12 days 5 hours played time. It took me 22 days 11 hours on my 80 warrior when I started playing WoW with the early levels on that toon using the recruit-a-friend bonuses.

I mostly followed the guide except --

I went to Dalaran at 74 as soon as Baron Ulrik von Stromhearth gave me the quest. I made Dalaran my home at that point instead of setting it for each quest hub.

I went to Sholazar Basin at 76 to establish the flight points when I got the quest from Archmage Pentarus in Dalaran.

I started doing some of the Northrend dailies after hitting the first with the guide.
    Borean Tundra -- Drake Hunt / Picnic Baskets
    Dragonblight -- Wolvar Pup
    Howling Fjord -- Sea Lion / Steel Gate Patrol / Break the Blockade
    Dalaran -- Cooking and Fishing dailies

Professions and secondary skills --
    450 herbalism
    437 first aid
    426 inscription
    407 cooking
    228 fishing

Faction --
    Exalted -- Stormwind and Valiance Expedition
    Revered (over 18k so not long until exalted) -- Ironforge, Darnassus, and The Kalu'ak (walrus people)

Excellent job with the guide saved me 10 days played time over doing it on my own with a different toon.

Major GRATS and WOOT!! Nice work.
    "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

gratz ^^

Comment

Congratz! Now what do u do with your level 80 character? Do u change your talent build,quest for rep and better gear?

Comment

Still running around in close to a full set of savage saronite armor but I have close to 6k gold in the bank.

Completed dailies for the walrus people to get to exalted with them.

Completed dailies with vikings to get to exalted with Sons of Hodir.

Doing dailies for the frogs in Sholazar (currently revered should be exalted within a week).

Finished up the few (numbers) of quests needed to complete the quest achievements for each of the regions in Northrend except Icecrown where I'm at 138 of 140 quests to complete the Icecrown quest stuff to get the Northrend Loremaster achievement. I even found one of the rare spawns and got the achievement for that.

Began the Argent Tournament stuff.

I haven't been to any dungeons / instances yet but will start when I finish out Icecrown. I'll begin with the easy ones (Violet Hold / Caverns of Time). I've got somewhere around 19k hp and am only putting out about 1k dps so I really need new gear but I don't want to buy it in the AH.

Comment

Cool your plate is still full, have u changed your talent spec since u r no longer leveling?

Comment

Working...
            X