Toon analizer tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toon analizer tool

I was looking for ways to tweak my little 76 mage last night (got out DPSed by everyone but the human priest in Gundrek last night and was bummed) and I came across a tool to analyse WoW characters.

Now, from what I read it is a $15 tool with a free 30 day trial. I am not trying to promote this thing and am simply looking for if anyone has used this or something like it that is cheaper. Sooo... if not appropriate to post please delete this thread

Anyway, the tool is called "WoW Sage" located over at http://www.wowsage.com/. I loaded it on a trash laptop last night (don't know if I can trust this thing not to install a key logger so not putting it on my main desktop). The tool did not ask for passwords, simply toon name and realm. After I put in some basic instances I was willing to run it sat there churning on my mage for a LONG time looking at options.

In the end it said I could improve my DPS 12.xx% and gave advice on what eq to change, gems to socket and enchants to add. It appears really through and after playing with it for about 30 minutes I was about ready to buy it but looking for some last bit of assurance before I waste my money
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Well, hey that sounds handy... If it has unlimited upgrades and uses, it's only 15 bucks....
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

cant use on mac. boooooo

lol
      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Nevermind on the sage deal... It looks nice but I don't like their purchase options. Plus ... Elitest jerks suggests using rawr. Google "warcraft rawr" and away you go. Top it off, rawr is free and well maintained so ...
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Working...
        X